2011年4月29日星期五

How many times have you thought... how can I improve my golf swing?

How many times have you thought... how can I improve my golf swing? I'll be it's a crazy number. A number that's higher than all your fingers, toes and hairs on your head! Why is this such an elusive issue?rolex deepsea How come with all the technology we golfers aren't improving? It's mind boggling, but I have a few insights that might help, and it's not about just going out to the range and pounding balls.
It's not buying every new driver that comes out. It's much, much simpler and cheaper than that. What if I told you it's so easy you wouldn't even have to ever take another golf lesson again? What if... to improve your golf swing all you had was ONE swing thought? Does this sound like "pie in the sky?" Wouldn't that be nice to have just ONE swing thought every time you stepped up to hit the golf ball?
Well... that time has come! When I tell you this ONE THING you might want to strangle me, or if you take a step back and think. You'll shake your head in utter shock at this... but you can't deny I'm on to something.
Do you want to hear it yet, or do you want me to continue to tease you and not tell you til the bitter end of this golf article? I'm a "yesterday" kind of guy, but I'm kind of having fun with this topic of "how can I improve my golf swing". It's a topic that million of golfers daily think about, but many of them take the wrong approach to achieving the end result of a better golf swing.
Let me ask you something. When you mishit a golf ball, what took place? What really happened that caused this often humiliating shot that no doubt will cost you strokes on your score card? Was it all those tips and techniques you've tried from the magazines? You get the golf magazine, see a tip, rush to the range and IT WORKED! You start "flushing the golf ball" and you run back to your significant other and say... "I've got it".
Does this scenario sound familiar? Have you gone to a range with a new swing thought or golf tip and started to hit awesome golf shots that you could repeat over and over again? I know I have, and the minute I got to the course "it was gone"!
What the heck?
Finally... hear is the ANSWER to the question "how can I improve my golf swing".
SWING EASY!
How many times have you lost all care on the course,sac à main swung easy, and hit a beautiful shot with no lack of distance? It's because you had NO TENSION in your body! You "let it go". This is the SECRET to better golf. You'll never need another lesson every again.
Do you want a simple way to learn how to golf? Do you want some easy, free golf lessons to quickly improve your golf swing?

没有评论:

发表评论